Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bookr-Digital story telling

I like bookr so much! By connecting with flickr, it helps to share the photo easily. By making a digital book,the content become visualized, and more vivid. readers feel more attracted by the moving pictures and the texts. I made a book about my hometown Shanghai, I like the photos on flickr and I'm glad I could share them via bookr. Students can use bookr to express their own thinking, sharing the pictures with texts, and make it look appealing. Also, it could be a e-portfolio to collect the information and progress of their study. I probably will ask students to make their own portfolio by bookr, or ask them to share their background information like creating a book about their hometown, their family or learning experience. Besides, students could learn vocabulary efficiently if the teacher create a beautiful book with pictures and new vocabulary. Personally, I'd like to use bookr as well, for sharing new things or good memories.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you have found a useful tool. Your Bookr book about Shanghai is lovely.

    ReplyDelete